I finally went and took pictures of my classroom today! These are the "before" pictures so I can plan the set-up. The teacher before me retired so I need to sort through things that were left, so things look pretty messy now. But no worries, it will look amazing before school starts! I wanted to go in before now, but last time I went they were cleaning the carpets so I couldn't see too much. Now I have a better idea of what I need to buy and what things I thankfully won't have to buy. The Promethean board is installed, so I'm pretty excited! I don't know if it's set up and ready to use, but I can't wait to play around with it! So for the rest of the summer (besides from the 16th to the 23rd which will be spent in OR/WA...yay!!) I will be in the classroom organizing, cleaning, setting everything up, and making it a "Learning Safari" for my students. I have some cool ideas, but we'll have to see how many I can afford! Without further delay, here are the pictures. Oh, and it's pretty hard to get at an angle where you can see a good shot of the whole room, but I tried to take multiple shots to show it the best I could.
My dad bought me a tablet (which has been way fun learning to use!) and so I've imported the class pictures into Photoshop and have been drawing things in where I think I'll want them and such. It's been a very effective way of planning out my room! I'm sure I'll rearrange things a million times because I'm kinda a perfectionist, but it's giving me an idea of how I want things! An example:
No comments:
Post a Comment