CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Movin' into my Classroom

So I got up early this morning because we didn't know when the carpet guy was going to come to take the fans and replace the carpet padding. Later in the morning Jirik called HOA to find out what time to expect them to come so we could plan our day. Then they told us they were not coming today because they had to send another guy in first to ensure no future problem and they didn't know when they could schedule that guy. We were quite frustrated because we want our place to be back in order when Martin and Trish arrive. Jirik called our landlords to see if they could put any pressure on HOA, but they were just as frustrated with them. So we're no longer huge fans of HOA, but we realized our landlords are AMAZING! This may have been a blessing in disguise because they felt bad for everything going wrong and they offered to help me move my stuff into the classroom! They brought a HUGE van and car and helped us move everything in! It was great to have help! I've been stressing it and didn't want to have to put that burden on Martin and Trish, so it all worked out great. So now I have my classroom stuff in my classroom! Yay for wonderful landlords!!

No comments:

Just Me

Since I currently live far away from most of my family, I have created this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my life. Jirik and I also have a family blog that we try to keep updated with the adventures of our own little family. Enjoy!