CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's a Boy!!

Jirik and I spent the last week visiting my family in OR/WA. We spent the first several days in Bend, OR. Cathy had a beautiful 8 lbs. 11 oz. baby boy named Brandt. He is just adorable! It was fun to see him as a newborn! We also got to spend lots of time with Cameron and Alex. We played Rockband with Alex (a way fun game!) and I think Jirik was a little jealous of his toys :-) Cameron has more energy than I thought physically possible, but it is fun to try to keep up with him. We played lots of tag, hide-and-seek, and other outdoor games. We also celebrated Alex's birthday while we were there. The big 12!! We went to this amazing fun center that had bowling, arcade games, go-cart, food, etc. I even went on the go-carts, though I went pretty slow and Alex lapped me like 4 times! It was fun though! We drove back to my parents house our last couple days and I got some new shoes and some teacher stuff. Overall it was a very fun trip and I'm grateful they bought us tickets!! Here is a slide show of some of the highlights:

No comments:

Just Me

Since I currently live far away from most of my family, I have created this blog to keep my friends and family updated on my life. Jirik and I also have a family blog that we try to keep updated with the adventures of our own little family. Enjoy!